Our wine list offers an eclectic choice from all over the world, both complimenting the dishes within our menu and also to simply be enjoyed on their own.
- PAPARUDA PINOT GRIGIO, ESTATE SELECTION – ROMANIA £14.25 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £2.80 175ml £3.95 250ml £4.95
A great value Pinot Grigio packed full of ripe honeyed fruit, with just the right amount of freshness to keep you coming back for more!
- LADERA VERDE SAUVIGNON VALLE CENTRAL – CHILE £14.25 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £2.80 175ml £3.95 250ml £4.95
Crisp and fresh with limey fruit, a hint of herbs and a twist of melon. Typically dependable and friendly, and an excellent introduction to Chile.
- JEAN BALMONT CHARDONNAY, VIN DE FRANCE – FRANCE £15.25
A dry, unoaked Chardonnay with hints of tropical fruits a lovely balance and a juicy finish.
- WAVERIDER SAUVIGNON BLANC, MARLBOROUGH – NEW ZEALAND £18.50
Fresh and crisp with a great combination of tropical fruits and grassy herbaceous characters plus a ripe citrusy freshness on the finish.
- MACON-VERGISSON, LES ROCHERS, NADINE ET MAURICE GEURRIN – FRANCE £19.95
From one parcel of vines on top of the spectacular Vergisson escarpment comes this delightfully mineral, ‘bready’, Chablis-style Mâcon. It’s a great fish or shellfish wine which can also develop for a couple of years in bottle.
- LADERA VERDE MERLOT, VALLE CENTRAL – CHILE £14.25 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £2.80 175ml £3.95 250ml £4.95
This has lovely plummy Merlot fruit with a ripeness that is so typical of Chile. Easy and very drinkable. this is a pleasing wine for current drinking.
- LYREBIRD SHIRAZ – SE AUSTRALIA £14.25 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £2.80 175ml £3.95 250ml £4.95
Classic Aussie Shiraz full of ripe plummy fruit flavours with a delicious hint of freshly ground black pepper. Rich and spicy with great character and a smooth finish.
- PAPARUDA PINTO NOIR, ESTATE SELECTION – ROMANIA £15.25
Fragrant and fruity Pinot Noir with plenty of ripe red fruits, strawberries and raspberries, fresh and crunchy with hints of spice.
- MARTINFORT MALBEC, SELECTION BELLES VIGNES, IGP D’OC – FRANCE £16.75
Packed full of ripe black cherry and blackberry fruit flavours with a wonderful juicy character, plenty of body but smooth and a hint of spice.
- GUSTALES CRIANZA, RIOJA – SPAIN £19.95
Antonio Navajas produces excellent Rioja with the majority of production being sold in UK. With 15 months in oak, this is a most appealing wine showing strawberry fruit and vanilla on the nose and a smooth, silky palate.
- CALIFORNIA CREEK ZINFANDEL ROSÉ – USA £14.50 BY THE GLASS: 125ml £2.80 175ml £3.95 250ml £4.95
Coral pink in colour. Delicate and refreshing with soft fruit flavours of strawberries and peaches.
- AMORI PINOT GRIOGIO BLUSH, VENEZIE IGT – ITALY £15.95
A copper pink rosé from Northern Italy’s Venezie region with gently fragrant summer fruits on the nose and delicate strawberry fruit on the palate.
- PROSECCO, SPUMANTE – ITALY £21.95
Bright aromas of pears apples and peaches are followed by more of the same on the palate. Gentle easy-going sparkler from north eastern Italy.
- PROSECCO FRIZZANTE TREVISO, BORGO FRARE – ITALY 20cl £7.50
The Glera grapes for this wine are from the foothills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene. The result is a gently sparkling wine with lovely peachy fruit, the palate is deliciously juicy with super balance. A great apéritif.
- TANNERS BRUT EXTRA RESERVE CHAMPAGNE £41.00
With fruit, style and elegance, this champagne is produced for Tanners by a highly reputed champagne house, a group of small growers, each carefully tending small vineyards above Epernay in the heart of the Champagne region.